Harris Dowell Fisher & Harris, L.C. is a service-oriented firm representing employers in all aspects of labor and employment law.
Our attorneys all have substantial depth and experience from many years of exclusive practice in this area of law.
We work with management on a full range of traditional labor relations matters, including:
- Collective bargaining negotiations
- Union organizing campaigns
- National Labor Relations Board cases
We also handle all types of compliance and litigation matters involving:
- Employment discrimination, harassment, and disability law
- Occupational safety and health law
- Wage and hour law
- Other matters involving the employment relationship
Our clients include a wide variety of small and large local, national and international enterprises.
We have represented both unionized and non-union clients in the automotive, broadcasting, construction, entertainment, financial, health services industries, and insurance, labor leasing/temporary staffing, manufacturing, retail, technology, transportation, and warehousing and distribution employers — as well as public sector and not-for-profit employers — before numerous state and federal regulatory agencies and courts.