John H. Dowell has extensive experience in a full range of labor and employment law matters. Some of his particular areas of expertise include labor agreement negotiations, labor arbitration, equal employment opportunity litigation, labor leasing issues, and Department of Transportation Driver Qualification Standards.
John has served as Chairman of the Labor Law Committee of the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis and Vice Chairman of the Labor Law Committee of the Missouri Bar.
- University of Missouri – Juris Doctor, 1967
- Washington University – Bachelor of Arts, 1964
- Missouri, 1968
Affiliations and Honors
- American Bar Association (charter member of Equal Employment Opportunity Law Committee; Member, Labor and Employment Law Section)
- The Missouri Bar (Member, Labor Law Committee)
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (Member, Labor and Employment Law Section)